We believe success is achieved with an integrated approach that addresses the needs of each individual as a whole; mentally, physically, and emotionally. Combining diet and nutrition, stress reduction, lifestyle management, and tailor-made workout routines, our clients are able to achieve their goals. Whether it be adults, children, groups or corporations, our clients complete our program with an understanding of what it takes to alter behavior and achieve results!
Anda’s Wellness is a team of dedicated, experienced, professionals with proven track records, offering a variety of services to individuals, schools and corporations interested in bringing health and wellness into their lives. Maximizing and increasing productivity in the lives of all ages by creating tailor-made wellness programs for all entities. Anda’s Wellness’ approach is to provide practical, replicable, solutions and resources to our clients that meet their needs. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Anda’s Wellness can provide services throughout the United States, through our network of qualified fitness professionals and trainers.
Founded by Anda Leonard, a much sought after Professional Fitness Consultant who has helped hundreds of people achieve their fitness goals. During the past decade, Anda has:
- Traveled internationally to advise body building competitions.
- Increased revenue in major health clubs
- Trained fitness professionals
- Created Guns and Buns the leading fat burning fitness class
- Led 1,000s of women to lose over 100,000lbs with her PYS Weight Loss and Body Sculpting Program
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Performance Enhancement Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Corrective Exercise Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Personal Fitness Trainer – Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- Certified Group Instructor – Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- Weight Management Specialist – Apex Certified Fitness Professional
- CPR/AED Certified
Noticing the increase in childhood obesity, Anda turned her attention to developing a PE curriculum that not only meets the physical education need devoid in schools, but offers mental and nutritional guidance as well. The PYS PE Curriculum has since been established in LAUSD as their leading Physical Education provider.
Anda believes that Wellness is a state of optimal health and well-being, achieved through the active pursuit of good health and the removal of barriers to healthy living, both personal and societal. Wellness is the ability of people and communities to reach their fullest potential in the broadest sense.